This Policy describes the types of information We may collect from you (“You” or “Your”) or that You may provide when You visit our Website and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information We collect on our websites but does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means; or
- Us through any other portal or Website operated by the Company or any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries); and
- any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to any of the Sites.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to Us;
- Automatically as You navigate through the Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses) if You contact Us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with Our Sites, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of Your visits Our Sites, including traffic data location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Sites; and
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies We use may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on Our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choice Regarding How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide any services offered on the Sites;
- To present Our Sites and their contents to You;
- To provide You with information or services that You request from Us;
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- To notify You about changes to Our Sites;
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it; and
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
To the extent allowed by law:
- We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may, but are not obligated to, disclose Personal Information that We collect, or You provide as described in this Policy:
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provided the Personal Information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose Your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; AND
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, Our customers, or others.